Delivery, Returns & EXCHANGES
We offer a FREE UK MAINLAND delivery as standard on a 2-3 working day UK service (when ordered before 3pm Mon-Thurs excluding bank holidays) on purchases that exceed £50 in value (excluding homewares).
Please note that at this moment in time we only offer a click and collect service for homeware items.
Alternatively, we will deliver homewares totalling £50 and over (free of charge) within a 10 mile radius of our store in Stockton Heath.
For orders that total less than £50 in value there will be a charge of £5 per delivery. Alternatively you can click & collect (free of charge) from our store in Stockton Heath.
Both services are a tracked and signed for service, in which the recipient or appointed person will need to be present to sign for the parcel. You will receive an email or text message on the day of delivery.
At this time we do not offer a delivery service to the Highlands, Islands or Northern Ireland
All of our full priced Fashion, Accessories & Gift items will be sent out to you via carrier in branded packaging and secured in a black sealed bag.
Any items that are purchased in our sale will be dispatched in standard sale packaging.
Footwear orders will be delivered in the original designers own packaging.
Jewellery will be sent to you in the designers’ own packaging or in an organza bag.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND
Not everything is perfect, so if you’re not completely happy with your purchase, you have 7 working days from the date of receiving your order, to pop it back to us for an exchange or refund.
We kindly ask that you make sure all products are returned in their original condition, with their original packaging and labels. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface before wear.
Earrings are non-returnable unless faulty.
Here is our returns procedure and return options for your order:
RETURNS ARE SIMPLE – HERE IS WHAT YOU DO:
- Ensure you are returning with in the 7-day time frame
- Pop the unwanted items back into their packaging or suitable returns packaging so that the items are completely protected
- Complete the returns form included with your order, stating the items and reason for return. Alternatively, please state the details of anything you’d like to exchange.
- Send it back to us via one of the delivery options stated on the page
- We’re pretty speedy, so will typically turn around your refund/exchange within a few days. You’ll get an email to confirm once this has been processed.
- All refunds are returned to the original payment method within 30 days. Refunds vary depending on your bank but typically take up to 5 working days to show in your account.
- Emma Cliffe.co.uk is not responsible for returns costs.
You have 7 working days from when you receive your parcel to return your items back to us, using the various methods stated. If the goods are returned outside of this time frame it will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
If you have any further questions or concerns about your parcel then please do not hesitate to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 01925 600745
If you wish to make an exchange then simply contact us before you return your parcel, just to ensure we have the item you require in stock. Please follow the steps below to make an exchange:
- Contact us via email: email@example.com or phone: 01925 600745 with your name, order number and item you wish to exchange for (this enables us to put the item on hold and confirm that we have it in stock)
- Send back your original item, filling out your returns form stating that you wish to exchange it and the details of the new product
- If there is a difference in payment we will contact you to process this before the new item is dispatched
- Receive a confirmation email of when the new item has been sent
On the rare occasion there is a problem with an item, please do not worry, we are here to help!
Items are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items.
Please send photos of the fault via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the problem and your online order details.